Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Advanced Power State

The post where I live often arrives through the door around 4pm. Late I know! But today's has just arrived. The earliest it has ever arrived, but delivering something that I have been waiting to be delivered for months.

David Tinney has promised himself that he would publish his book for years (it may even be decades) and it has finally arrived. It has gone straight to the top of my reading pile and I will post a review as soon as I have read and digested it's contents.

I have high hopes as the back page introduction goes:

'This book is about how to make you successful. It is my sincere belief that all you have to be is a little better that then person next door and you will shine. This book gives you the tools to make a success of yourself and thus whatever you drive yourself to do.'

So watch this space for the review....

No comments:

Post a Comment