Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wow

As an introduction to the blog it is probably worth letting you know what you can expect. It is my intention to use this space to comment on what is currently “going on” at the moment as far as current articles and the themes that I have heard being discussed. Although that observation may just be that everyone seems to be talking about something and no one doing anything particularly different about it.

I am not expecting to go all street and start coming up with deep and meaningful thoughts communicated in “txt spk” or “’tever” (I am not sure there has ever been a time that would have been right for me to try and do that, but it certainly isn’t right now!).

Something that I know I will have to do is share that odd occasion when something strikes me. Whether that be about a client, a delegate or even just with someone that I know.

So watch this space and speak to you soon.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment